Why do I need underlay for my rug or mat?
- Stop your rug or mat from slipping on hard / smooth floors and creeping on carpet.
- Reduce the risk of slips, trips and falls from rugs or mats.
- Help maintain the appearance of a rug or mat for the duration of its lifetime.
- Stop your rug or mat from curling at the corners and pushing up against furniture.
- Stop abrasion on timber or delicate floor surfaces.
- Provide extra cushioning.
Why choose Teebaud® Premium Underlay?
- This is a high performance premium underlay that has been developed and engineered to obtain the best anti-slip performance on hard / smooth floors (grey side) and the best anti-creep performance on carpet (black side).
- Unlike cheaper alternatives, this product is made in the USA and will continue to work long past the life of your rug or mat.
- Made of two sheets of polyester fibres, needle punched together, and coated on both sides with a specially formulated water based, pressure sensitive, dry resin system. This specially formulated coating allows it to outperform other underlays that are treated with a plain polymeric-acrylic adhesive.
- It is thicker and denser compared to other underlays which produces a light cushioning effect and prevents horizontal movement which causes rucking.
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating not exceeding a temperature of 32 degrees Celsius.
- Repositionable, odourless, breathable and harmless to all floor surfaces, rugs and mats.