Sizes, Fitting & Care
Fitting & Care Intructions
How to fit and care for Teebaud®
- Ensure the floor is vacuumed, clean and dry.
- The underlay should be approximately 3-5cm smaller than the rug or mat on all sides. If required, it can be easily trimmed to size with household scissors.
- Remove the protective plastic film from the underlay before fitting.
- Do not wash or dry clean the underlay.
- Avoid lifting and re-fitting the underlay on a regular basis.
- If the underlay loses its grip over time, use a fine spray of clean water to revive the specially formulated coating and leave to air dry before re-fitting.
- If using with an oversized rug or mat, simply use as many pieces of underlay as required side-by-side. Taping or splicing is not necessary.
Rug or Mat on Carpet
- Place the black side facing downwards on the carpet.
- Place the rug or mat on the grey side.
Rug or Mat on Hard / Smooth Floors
- Place the grey side facing downwards on the hard / smooth floor.
- Place the rug or mat on the black side.
escort bayan çankaya
istanbul rus escort
escort bayan ankara
ankara rus escort
ankara escort bayan
istanbul rus Escort